Stock Index Timing .com
In the 2017 annual
issue, Timer Digest ranked George Slezak’s
Stock Index Timing .com is a market timing service, $99 per month charged month to month through a PayPal account, which provides market timing signals on the Stock Market, Gold, and US Bonds. The monthly service includes the following:
1. Market timing signals are provided by emailing a comment and the Market Signal Summary table to subscribers, usually prior to the NYSE close, on the day of the signal change.
2. Monthly market commentary letter, in PDF format, is emailed to subscribers in the first week of each month.
3. Each week George Slezak sends Timer Digest a brief stock market comment to be included in the Timer Digest hot line. This once per week email comment is also sent to subscribers.
4. A special report or comment on a market topic each month.
5. Subscribers have access to a web page with the current Market Signal Summary table, links to copies of current monthly letters, a listing of recent emails, and timing signals for the last ten years.